Fellow Ode Brew Grinder
Why is it perfect for you?
- Precise and easy grind adjustment ⇒ grind coffee for pour-overs, French Press, cold brew and other brewing methods
- Large 64mm, flat, stainless steel burr ⇒ even and quick grinding guaranteed
- Minimal, industrial design and high-quality materials ⇒ looks great
Fellow Ode combines great design with functionality:
- The grind adjustment wheel is located on the front dial. You can choose one of 31 settings, depending on the brewing method you use: AeroPress, dripper, Chemex, French Press, or Cold Brew.
- Ode includes professional-grade, large, 64mm, flat, stainless steel burrs that provide even grinding on every setting.
- PID System guarantees stable and smooth work.
- Automatic shut off. The motor will turn off automatically after grinding. The system detects when the hopper is empty and turns off the grinder.
- The hopper holds up to 80 grams of coffee beans - designed as a single dose hopper.
- The grounds container is made of aluminum. A magnet on it bottom makes it easy to place the container on the base of the grinder. A knocker known from professional grinders helps to get rid of all the grounds - in result, the retention of the grinder is extremely low.
- The body is elegant and solid, made of aluminum and plastic.
- Small dimensions allow you to place the grinder almost anywhere.
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 23,9 cm x 10,5 cm x 24,1 cm.
- 220V, EU plug.
Industrial design combined with high-quality materials
Convenient wheel for grind adjustment and a magnetic grounds holder
Single dose hopper is a great solution togeher with the system that stops the engine when there are no beans left.